This week the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update list expands with a number of Samsung Galaxy devices - and Tabs, too. The Samsung Galaxy S5 is the oldest member of the Marshmallow update list we're looking at today, while the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 are also, of course, on the drawing board. These updates come not long after a video showing the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using the update was leaked - or rather filmed and released before Samsung sent out the update themselves - so we're fairly confident this list is going to be able to be fulfilled.
Below you're going to see the first video showing what the creator of said video suggests is Android 6.0 Marshmallow on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Inside you'll find that the TouchWiz is quick and the Android is ready to roll. Flexibility is upgraded, and the Screen Off Memo is ready to roll.
The list you're about to see comes from SamsungViet via SamMobile. While we're not 100% certain about the original source being 100% legitimate, the list itself is extremely close to what we've seen in the past from confirmed sources, and - if you've followed the trends - can be linked to past tendencies and update schedules well and above enough.
- • Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Q1, 2016
- • Samsung Galaxy Note Edge - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy S6 - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy S5 - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy S5 NEO - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A - Q1
- • Samsung Galaxy Alpha - Q2
- • Samsung Galaxy Tab A - Q2
- • Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 - Q2
- • Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 - Q2
You can also expect that the Samsung Galaxy S7 will be launched with Android 6.0 Marshmallow or above. We're to understand that Samsung will reveal the Samsung Galaxy S7 within the first quarter of 2016, where Marshmallow abilities will be played up - along with new features in TouchWiz as well.